Sterling Silver Vintage Oval Drop EarringsGrey Riot 09
Drop Dead Gorgeous & Available…
- Created in sterling silver
- Oval opulence with vintage vibes
- Dress up by dropping down with these exquisite silver earrings
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 09 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 09 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- Drop stud earrings with open white stone set oval & 4 white stone top
- Earring Size – 35mm drop & 20 mm width
- Stone Size – 2mm – 4mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Size & Shape
Perfect size and oval shape to cause a real impact. Know your limits, know when to stop and walk away. That’s what makes these Grey Riots the perfect match to any outfit.
They are not too big and not too small. If you are looking for the perfect sparkling drops, you’ve just found them.
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.