Sterling Silver Ostrich Feather EarringsRummy 11
Rummy 11 - Sterling Silver Ostrich Feather Earrings by Oscar Graves.
- Created in 925 Sterling Silver
- Long, agile and obsessively tactile.
- Effortless movement for such bold pieces
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 11 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 11 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 Sterling Silver
- Drop style earrings
- Multitude of white stones set in a large feather motif
- Earring size - 65mm drop x 13mm width
- Stone Size – 1mm-5mm
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle.
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules. They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
For such a statement piece, these earrings have such an easy, flexible, elegant movement to them. You also cannot stop yourself from touching them.
They ooze style. So much so, that we firmly believe there isn’t a cooler pair of earrings in Dublin right now.
The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy Sterling Silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.