Sterling Silver Marquise Petal Drop EarringsGrey Riot 07
No Compromising With These Drops, Straight Down The Middle…
- Created in sterling silver
- Stiff competition with these contemporary drops
- Single flower stem grabbing all the attention
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 07 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 07 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- Drop earrings with 4 white marquise stone crescendo
- Earring size – 45mm drop x 7mm width
- Stone size – 1-4mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Unyielding, rigid, defiant…all the attributes we love about these Grey Riot 07 earrings. Every part covered in sparkling white stones. Everything about the design of these stunning drop earrings screams attention.
Impossible not to notice, impossible not to be impressed.
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.