Sterling Silver Double Hoopla EarringsRummy 18
Double The Drama, Double The Impact…
- Created in Sterling Silver
- Why have single hoops when you could have double?
- Perfect size, perfect shape
- Styled by an Oscar star @leannewoodfull
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 18 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 18 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Double hoop earrings with parallel white stone set circles
- Earring size – 25mm
- Stone Size – 1mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Double the drama and double the impact of a single hoop.
And who doesn’t love a bit of drama every now and again?
Style melted into a divine pair of hoop earrings. Serious amount of white stones set side by side and finished off in a high polished surround setting. Luxury dropping from your ear.
The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.