Sterling Silver Astronomer's World NecklaceRummy 12
Who Says You Can’t Have The Sun & The Stars?
- Created in Sterling Silver
- One Necklace, two pendants
- Double the impact with this silver piece
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 12 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 12 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Double chain necklace with open star burst & white stone set star
- Star pendant size – 9mm x 10mm
- Sunburst pendant size – 15mm x 20mm
- Stone Size – 1mm
- Chain Length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Making Layering easy
Two pendants, one necklace, layering just got simple. Not much effort needed here when it comes to doubling up on style.
It can be difficult to select one pendant for your neck, never mind two but with this piece, Oscar has done it for you.
You’re welcome.The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.