Sterling Silver Dot Necklace1970 17
No Need To Join The Dots To See This Style Icon..
- Created in sterling silver
- Simple style, simply done
- Iconic staple luxury for everyday wear
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (17) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (17) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Dot necklace with simple white stone rubover setting
- Pendant size – 5mm x 5mm
- Stone size – 4mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Some pieces need no explanation. What is there to say about this 1970 iconic piece of silver jewellery that hasn’t already been said. No other design has made such a huge style impact as much as this tiny dot necklace.
A lesson for us all. The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.