Sterling Silver Graduated Crawler EarringsDead Sea 14
Looking For Crawlers, Looking For Drops? You’ve Just Found Both…
- Created in sterling silver
- Only one piercing required for this curated ear
- Graduated sparkling white stones
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Dead Sea 14 choose you?
The wearer normally possesses a cool confident persuasion and has an eye for detail. They are also very style orientated and would take great pride in their appearance.
Dead Sea individuals appreciate architecture, formulas and structure. They rate honesty, clarity and work ethic highly. Their style is usually contemporary, tailored with staple colour tones.
Dead Sea 14 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling silver
- High polished crawler hook earrings with white stone set curve
- Earring size – 18mm drop x 2mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Dead Sea?
Dead Sea was chosen to represent the resilience in certain individuals. It is a reference to staying afloat, no matter how deep or difficult things can get.
For women born to lead and raised to respect.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Grabbing the attention for all the right reasons, these Dead Sea crawler earrings are not ones to shy away from the limelight.
The graduated white stones gently crawl up or subtly hang down the ear, either way, they will be noticed.The Oscar Graves Dead Sea Jewellery Collection
The Dead Sea Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Dead Sea sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.