Sterling Silver Lantern Threaders With Gold Plating1970 25
No Need To Thread Carefully With These Dublin Drops…
- Created in sterling silver
- Finished in rose 14ct yellow gold
- Luxury drops, everyday style
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (25) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (25) Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Chain drop earrings finished in 14ct yellow gold & white stone set lantern drops.
- Earring size – 37mm drop x 3mm width
- Stone size – 1mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
There is almost a vintage vibe going on with these stones set lantern shaped drops. We are not sure whether it is the 14ct yellow gold finish or the hook and chain back drop that is ultimately creating the vintage feel.
Whatever it is, it’s working…The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.