Sterling Silver Figure of Eight Bangle1970 02
Bangle Bliss, Wristwear For Everywhere…
- Created in sterling silver
- Sparkling stone set figure of eight clasp
- Wear it solo or add to your stack
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (02) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (02) Bangle Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Bangle design with white stone set swirl clasp
- Bangle size – 60mm x 50mm
- Stone size – 1mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
If you are looking for one piece to make an impression, it has to be the 1970 (02) Oscar Graves bangle. Like Dublin itself, the sterling silver piece is stylish, different and bold.
So, sound like anyone you know?The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.