Sterling Silver Stone in the Arc of a Circle PendantGrey Riot 13
A Quintet of White Stones are Ready to Perform…
- Created in sterling silver
- Stunning circle necklace with half dial stone setting
- An Oscar Graves favourite which is always in demand
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 13 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 13 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- Quintet of rubover stones rest in the arc of this polished circular pendant.
- Pendant size – 20mm x 20mm
- Stone size - 1-2mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
We simply love Grey Riot 13. We adore the five irregular shaped white stones resting and set into the polished silver circle. They transform the simple circle design into a unique, stylish and highly desirable piece of fine jewellery.
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.