Solid 9ct Gold Interlocking Star NecklaceThe Cuban 37
When all your stars align...
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- When stars align, magic happens
- Two Stars together.....forever
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 37 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 37 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Interlocking Gold Stars
- One Polished Star, One stone-set Star
- Necklace size – 20mm drop
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
It's difficult to tire of stars. We love them anyway but interlocking seems special.
Stars colliding is a powerful thing. Sparks will fly and they certainly do that with this necklace.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.