Sterling Silver Drop Lariat With 14ct Gold PlatingRummy 22
Go On, Take The Plunge…
- Created in Sterling Silver
- 14ct yellow gold finish
- Luxury lariat seeks skin to rest on
- Styled by Oscar star @carolbryne30
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 22 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 22 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Lariat style necklace with 14ct yellow gold plating & simple white stone settings
- Pendant size – 25mm x 25mm
- Stone Size – 3-4mm
- Chain Length – 16” + 2” extension + 4” drop
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Looks amazing with a plunging neckline and the white stones that drop from the chain catch the light when you move.
Daring, edgy or elegant, it can be whatever you want it to be…
The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.