Sterling Silver Pearly White Necklace1970 22
One Pearl, One Necklace, One Million Reasons To Wear It…
- Created in sterling silver
- One freshwater pearl, six silver droplets
- Essential pearl style (wedding is optional)
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (22) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (22) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Freshwater pearl pendant with white stone underlay & polished drops
- Pendant size – 30mm drop
- Pearl size – 7mm
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Contemporary Twist on a Pearl Piece
We love pieces with a vintage vibe and sometimes just including a freshwater pearl can achieve this. However, the slim white stone set line underneath the pearl, accompanied by the six highly polished drop formation, give this 1970 necklace a much more contemporary feel.
The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.