Solid 9ct Gold Aim High RingPeriphery 07
One Gold Ring, 5 Fingers? Decisions, Decisions…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Star motif, signet style
- Polished, precious and pertinent
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 07 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 07 Ring Specifications
- Precious Metal – 9ct gold
- Signet ring design with etched star centre
- Ring top size – 7mm x 7mm
- Small ring size – L (L for Lima) which has a 51.2mm circumference & a 16.3mm diameter
- Medium ring size – N (N for November) which has a 53.8mm circumference & a 17.1mm diameter
- Large ring size - P (P for Papa) which has a 56.3mm circumference & a 17.9mm diameter
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Periphery?
Always on the outer limits, on the edge of things, never quite fitting in. These are the women that have always felt excluded. Whether warranted or not and usually always because of their very high intellect, just don’t nor neither want to tick the populist box.
Intellectually astute and unique individuals.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Oscar Graves has never followed the crowd, why should you? Rings are to be worn when you like and where you like, this signet piece is no exception.
Thumb, Index, Middle, Ring or Pinky? Your fingers, your call…The Oscar Graves Periphery Jewellery Collection
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.