Solid 9ct Gold & Diamond Mini Square Promise RingPeriphery 16
Square Up To This Diamond Ring…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Thumb, Index, Middle, Ring or Pinky, You choose…
- Diamond or gold? I’ll have both please
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 16 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 16 Ring Specifications
- Precious Metal – 9ct gold
- Ring with simple polished square diamond disc top
- Square head size – 5mm x 5mm
- Diamond size – 2mm
- Small ring size – L (L for Lima) which has a 51.2mm circumference & a 16.3mm diameter
- Medium ring size – N (N for November) which has a 53.8mm circumference & a 17.1mm diameter
- Large ring size - P (P for Papa) which has a 56.3mm circumference & a 17.9mm diameter
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Periphery?
Always on the outer limits, on the edge of things, never quite fitting in. These are the women that have always felt excluded. Whether warranted or not and usually always because of their very high intellect, just don’t nor neither want to tick the populist box.
Intellectually astute and unique individuals.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Ring for any finger, ring for all occasions
The Periphery gold miniature rings really are the business when it comes to small pieces making huge style statements.
Is there cooler pieces in the Oscar Graves collection? We are not too sure.
What we are sure about is the fact that this petite diamond ring always brings a smile to the face of its wearer.The Oscar Graves Periphery Jewellery Collection
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.