Solid 9ct Gold Through the Keyhole PendantThe Cuban 01
We hold the key, we now want you to…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Make this Cuban the key to success, happiness, a heart or a secret?
- Open all areas with this staple gold necklace
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 01 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 01 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Key design pendant with white stone open top
- Pendant size – 20mm drop x 7mm width
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- Stone size – 1mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Staple design, last forever
The key symbol can represent many different things to many different people. However, it means only one thing for Oscar, everlasting style. The key symbol is one of the very few designs which never seems to date. Keyholders are now needed.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.