Sterling Silver Curve Crawler EarringsRummy 17
One Pair Of Earrings, Two Ways To Wear.
Curating Your Ear Has Never Been Easier…
- Created in Sterling Silver
- Either drop them down or crawl them up
- Hooked on these sparkling curves
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 17 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 17 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Hook & crawler earrings with white stone set curve
- Earring size – 22mm x 3mm
- Stone Size – 1-2mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Two Looks, One Pair
Due to the shape of these Rummy 17 earrings, they can follow the natural curve of your ear and can be fixed to crawl up or worn to hang down. There is a right way or there is a right way.
Can’t lose with these sparkling pair.The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.