Sterling Silver Interlocking Circles Necklace with 14ct Rose GoldDead Sea 07
Won’t Be Hanging Around For Long…
- Created in sterling silver
- Finished in 14ct Rose Gold toning
- One necklace, two circles
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Dead Sea 07 choose you?
The wearer normally possesses a cool confident persuasion and has an eye for detail. They are also very style orientated and would take great pride in their appearance.
Dead Sea individuals appreciate architecture, formulas and structure. They rate honesty, clarity and work ethic highly. Their style is usually contemporary, tailored with staple colour tones.
Dead Sea 07 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling silver
- High polished finish with 14ct rose gold
- Open polished bar circle & white stone set open circle top
- Pendant size – 20mm x 8mm
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Dead Sea?
Dead Sea was chosen to represent the resilience in certain individuals. It is a reference to staying afloat, no matter how deep or difficult things can get.
For women born to lead and raised to respect.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
We absolutely love the Dead Sea 07 necklace. Slim, refined and relevant, everything about this piece oozes style.
Whether it’s the 14ct rose gold finish or the smaller white stone set circle that may appeal to you most, either way, this Oscar piece will grace all style preferences.
The Oscar Graves Dead Sea Jewellery Collection
The Dead Sea Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Dead Sea sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.