Sterling Silver Princess Tennis Bracelet1970 27
Cause A Racket With This Sparkling Tennis Bracelet…
- Created in sterling silver
- Adjustable drawstring clasp
- One bracelet, 46 white princess cut stones
- Luxury wrapped around your wrist
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (27) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (27) Bracelet Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Tennis bracelet with white princess cut stones & adjustable sliding clasp
- Bracelet size – adjustable from 7 - 8 inches in length (standard bracelet size 7.5 inches)
- Stone size – 3mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Iconic staple with a modern twist
Simplicity and sparkle, two words that maybe explain why this iconic bracelet design creates such a stir. We cannot think of another wristwear piece that comes close with regards to appeal and allure. Just when you think it can get any better, we add in an adjustable sliding clasp. You’re welcome…The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.