Sterling Silver Double Rubover Studs1970 13
Seeing Double? Good…
- Created in sterling silver
- Why have single when you can have double
- Double the stones, double the style
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (13) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (13) Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Stud earrings with two round centre white stones in smaller white stone surround
- Earring size – 18mm drop x 8mm width
- Stone size – 10mm x 5mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Classics on the Double
Single stone studs work so well with all looks, however, they can go slightly unnoticed. Introducing the double stone set stud…1970 (13)! Same simple design but with double the impact. Slight little twist to a consistent classic staple.
Now, these will be noticed…The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.