Sterling Silver Double Rubover Necklace1970 12
Single Piece, Double The Style…
- Created in sterling silver
- Why have single when you can have double
- Looking for matching earrings…1970 13. You’re welcome.
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Include
Why did 1970 (12) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (12) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Pendant with simple double round white stone centre in white stone surround
- Pendant size – 5mm x 10mm width
- Stone size – 1- 4mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Size & Sparkle
For a small piece, this 1970 sterling silver necklace certainly packs a punch. Two sparkling centre stones melted together and surrounded by smaller white stones makes this Oscar staple necklace a firm favourite when it comes to our top selling pieces. Never fails to impress.The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.