Sterling Silver Hooked on Vintage Vibes1970 05
New Look, Vintage Vibes…
- Created in sterling silver
- Hooked on these oval drops
- Silver style, silver luxury
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (05) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (05) Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Hook earrings with a vintage rubover oval stone in a halo of white stone surround
- Earring size – 17mm drop x 6mm width
- Stone size – 1mm – 6mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
What’s not to like with these drop hook silver Oscar earrings? We love the sparkling centre oval stone, we love the smaller sparkling stone surround, we love the hook shape but most of all, we love the fact that they are available!
Oval OpulenceThe Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.