Sterling Silver Long Lariat in 14ct Yellow Gold FinishDead Sea 19
Wanna have some neck…
- Created in sterling silver, finished in 14ct yellow gold
- Go Large or go home, it’s worth the stretch
- Long, luxurious and tailored
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Dead Sea 19 choose you?
The wearer normally possesses a cool confident persuasion and has an eye for detail. They are also very style orientated and would take great pride in their appearance.
Dead Sea individuals appreciate architecture, formulas and structure. They rate honesty, clarity and work ethic highly. Their style is usually contemporary, tailored with staple colour tones.
Dead Sea 19 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling silver
- Finished in 14ct yellow gold
- Long lariat style chain with 14 white stones placed in rub-over settings at 1.5inch intervals
- Total length – 19” + 2” extension
- Neck size – 15” + 2” extension
- Stone size – 2mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Dead Sea?
Dead Sea was chosen to represent the resilience in certain individuals. It is a reference to staying afloat, no matter how deep or difficult things can get.
For women born to lead and raised to respect.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Size & Length
When it comes to size and length, nothing compares to the Dead Sea 19. Not only is it the longest piece in the Oscar Graves collection, we believe it may also be the most elegant and graceful.
Sterling silver and 14ct yellow gold never looked so good.
The Oscar Graves Dead Sea Jewellery Collection
The Dead Sea Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Dead Sea sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.