Solid 9ct Gold Large Hoop Earrings with Detachable Keshi PearlThe Cuban 34
You're going to want to be The Girl in THIS Pearl Earring…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Large Polished Hoops with detatchable Keshi Pearl. Keshi Pearls are highly prized and very valuable because of their remarkable lustre. They are purely precious material and are sold by weight like a gemstone.
- Wear these statement earrings with or without the Pearl
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 34 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 34 Earrings Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Tension Set Closing
- Earring size – 5.5cm dia with 1.5cm Detachable Keshi Pearl
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Luxurious lustrous Keshi Pearl at its best! We also love the flexibility of these earrings.
Wear one, wear as a pair or wear with or without the Keshi Pearl. Mix it up.
There's more........thread one of your delicate gold chains through the Pearl and wear it as a pendant.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.