Solid 9ct Gold Obviously Oval PendantThe Cuban 05
Everyday extravagance for everyday wear…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Oval opulence drops from a chain
- No complexity, no compromise
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 05 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 05 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Finish - high polished yellow gold oval design
- Pendant size – 15mm drop x 8mm width
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Minimal design, maximum effect. One of the most understated pieces in the Cuban collection. Restraint is hard to achieve, knowing when to leave a design alone is an art in itself. The Cuban 05 needs nothing else other than a host.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.