Solid 9ct Gold Floating Square PendantThe Cuban 11
Throwing a few shapes at the weekend…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Wanted: Neck for this stunning Cuban…must have taste and style
- Reward: Instant happiness
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 11 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 11 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- High polished finish
- 9ct yellow gold open square pendant with curved corners
- Square pendant size – 17mm x 17mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Shape & Finish
Resting effortlessly on its gold chain, this Cuban oozes style and simplicity. The easy curved square shape needs nothing else but flesh to rest upon. The Cuban 11 is designed for women who know what style means. Women, who not only recognise it, but understand it.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.