Solid 9ct Gold Turn up the Mini DialPeriphery 06
Dial “G” For Gold or Dial “S” For Style…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- One gold pendant, eight sparkling stones
- Delicate dial, delicate Style
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 06 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 06 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 9ct gold
- Open circle pendant with white stone set dial surround
- Circle size – 12mm x 12mm
- Stone size – 2mm
- Chain length 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Periphery?
Always on the outer limits, on the edge of things, never quite fitting in. These are the women that have always felt excluded. Whether warranted or not and usually always because of their very high intellect, just don’t nor neither want to tick the populist box.
Intellectually astute and unique individuals.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
This Periphery 06 pendant has 8 claw set white stones strategically and carefully set around the inner dial creating a simple yet contemporary gold piece. Staple gold wear.
Anytime is a good time for this Oscar piece.The Oscar Graves Periphery Jewellery Collection
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.