Solid 9ct Gold Broaden Your Horizon NecklaceThe Cuban 19
The bar has just been raised? Can you handle it…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Just when you think the Cuban collection couldn’t get any better, you now meet the Cuban 19
- Divinely unique and devilishly luxurious
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 19 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 19 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- High polished finish
- 9ct yellow gold open circle pendant with horizon bar divide
- Circle pendant size – 20mm x 20mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Sleek, luxurious and different, this Cuban stands out from the rest for all the right reasons. Style resonates throughout the Cuban collection but few pieces can match the Cuban 19 for it’s distinct rare individual design.
Style just moved up a notch or two.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.