Solid 9ct Gold Leaves off Trees NecklaceThe Cuban 20
Can you really handle this Cuban piece? Don’t think so…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Open circle is open for business
- 3 leaves, to the left, to the left, this is truly irreplaceable
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 20 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 20 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- White stone open circle drop necklace
- Stone Size – 3mm
- Open Circle Size – 20mm x 20mm with 20mm drop
- Chain length – 16” with 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
A slightly more sophisticated design where every detail points to a layer of added luxury. Whether it’s the small white stone resting on the drop or it’s the 3 little leaf motifs hanging from the gold chain, the Cuban 20 really does have it all.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves