Solid 9ct Gold & Diamond Long Drop NecklaceThe Cuban 22
Diamond Drama, don’t be left hanging…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Scene 1: The Cuban 22 arrives at your door
- Scene 2: Diamond and gold is draped around your neck
- Final scene: You’re a hero…happy ending
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 22 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 22 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- High polished finish
- 9ct yellow gold necklace with open circle drop and real diamond set disc
- Open circle size – 8mm x 8mm
- Diamond Size – 2mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
More of a necklace than a pendant, this Cuban is a firm favourite of ours. In fairness, what’s not to like. It has everything, gold, diamond and most importantly, style. Like it’s wearer, it radiates a classic, cool vibe that only a true Cuban admirer seems to have.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.