Solid 9ct Gold Slim Folded Wing Hook EarringsThe Cuban 12
How can gold look so good? Fold it, polish it & wear it…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- One simple form creating many different reactions
- These Cuban’s have it all and they want to share it with you
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 12 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 12 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Long drop hook earrings
- Earring size – front leaf shape drop 35mm x 5mm
- Earring size – back drop 45mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Minimal design, maximum effect. How a simple bend here and a slight shape development there can turn the most basic of forms into an effortless design masterpiece. The Cuban 12 earrings are simply, style melted into gold.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.