Solid 9ct Gold Square with Stones PendantThe Cuban 39
Neat Gold Square with Brilliant White Cubic Zirconias at its core
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- The centre of this pendant has been carved out and lined with brilliant white stones to give this piece its edge
- A Delicate Pendant with a hint of glitz and glamour
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 39 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 39 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- 9ct Gold Square with Channel of White Cubic Zirconias
- Square: 8mm
- Chain:16" with 2" extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Classic form with a kick.
Looks gorgeous peaking out of a classic shirt but is just as difficult to ignore resting over your favourite piece of knitwear.
A staple piece that you won't tire of and will never date.
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.