Solid 9ct Gold Huggie Hoop with Graduated ChainThe Cuban 45
Glorious, graduated golden greatness...
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Delicate Huggie Hoop Earrings with 5 graduated strands of 9ct gold chain
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Cuban 45 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Earring size – Huggie is 11mm and total length of earring at point of longest piece of graduated chain is 60 mm long
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why Oscar Graves loves them…
These earrings are dramatic but light and delicate. We love the way the graduated chain moves when you wear them.
Divine drama...statement earrings with subtlety.
Why did Cuban 45 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Why call them The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.