Solid 9ct Gold Graduating Squares NecklaceThe Cuban 42
5 soft squares on 9ct gold chain…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Graduating soft squares on a fixed 9ct gold chain
- An elegant jewellery staple
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
This is a great staple piece of fine jewellery.
Strong form and shape yet makes a brilliant choice for an everyday piece of fine jewellery.
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Cuban 42 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- 5 squares with largest at the centre
- Largest centre square is 6mm, smallest square is 4mm
- Fixed 16" solid 9ct gold chain
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.