Solid 9ct Gold Brilliant White SolitaireThe Cuban 38
Delicate but Dazzling…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Floating, Brilliant White Solitaire Pendant
- Brilliant White Cubic Zirconia Set in Solid 9ct Gold
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 38 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 38 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Stone: Brilliant White Cubic Zirconia
- Setting: Circular Rubover. Pendant Floats/Moves on gold chain
- Pendant Size: 8mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
The simplicity of this pendant is its finest attribute.
An elegant classic that will never date, looks great on young or old and will take you anywhere.
It's also makes the perfect gift. Everyone loves a solitaire. Just make sure it's fine jewellery like this piece and she'll have it forever.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.