Sterling Silver Circle & Stone Gold Plated Necklace1970 16
Circle & Stone, Silver & Gold…
- Created in sterling silver
- Finished in 14ct yellow gold
- Good things come in small packages
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (16) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (16) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Necklace finished in 14ct yellow gold plating with white stone set in an open polished circle
- Pendant size – 10mm x 10mm
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Stone placement & size
When it comes to style, less is always more. Refined, restrained and ready to wear, this 1970 sterling silver necklace sums up everything Oscar Graves strives for when it comes to design.
Style laid bare. The rest is just noise.The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.