Sterling Silver Baguette Frill EarringsGrey Riot 04
We’ve dressed up these circular studs, so you don’t have to. You’re welcome.
- Created in sterling silver
- Styled by shining star @heyrose.ie
- If you wan to get yourself a young stud, there is none more handsome.
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 04 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 04 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Stud earrings with white stone set open circle & baguette drop
- Earring Size 13 x 15mm
- Stone Size - 2mm round & 4mm baguette
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way. Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Instant Impact… Frills & Spills
Small stud earrings, sparkling white stones with vintage baguettes skirting around the edges .
Difficult to find stud earrings that make a real impact, these do…next
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.