Sterling Silver Stone-Set Rectangle DropsDead Sea 09
Rectangle Or Any Angle, These Look Good…
- Created in sterling silver
- Nod to the skyscrapers of Manhattan
- Structural, sleek and a sophisticated addition to any outfit
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Dead Sea 09 choose you?
The wearer normally possesses a cool confident persuasion and has an eye for detail. They are also very style orientated and would take great pride in their appearance.
Dead Sea individuals appreciate architecture, formulas and structure. They rate honesty, clarity and work ethic highly. Their style is usually contemporary, tailored with staple colour tones.
Dead Sea 09 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling silver
- Stud drop earrings with open linear white stone surround
- Earring size – 20mm x 5mm
- Stone size – 1mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Dead Sea?
Dead Sea was chosen to represent the resilience in certain individuals. It is a reference to staying afloat, no matter how deep or difficult things can get.
For women born to lead and raised to respect.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
No compromising on design and no compromising on style with these Dead Sea drop earrings. The defined straight lines and precision dimensions are offset with an abundance of sparkling white stones carefully inlaid throughout the design.The Oscar Graves Dead Sea Jewellery Collection
The Dead Sea Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Dead Sea sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.