Sterling Silver Arc PendantGrey Riot 12
Good Things Come In Small Packages…
- Created in sterling silver
- Refined simplicity at its best
- A Subtle Silver Staple Awaits New Owner
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 12 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 12 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- A delicate chain detail compliments the geometric shape of this stone-set pendant
- Pendant size – 8mm x 15mm width
- Stone size - 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
We love the chain detail that subtly draws the chain across the top of the white stone set arc. The devil is in the detail and with this Grey Riot piece, the result is divine. It may be small but this stylish silver staple packs a real punch.
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.