Sterling Silver Mix it Up Circles NecklaceDead Sea 15
Mixing In The Right Circles…
- Created in sterling silver
- Iconic interlocking necklace, Oscar style
- Staple piece, easy to wear luxury
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Dead Sea 15 choose you?
The wearer normally possesses a cool confident persuasion and has an eye for detail. They are also very style orientated and would take great pride in their appearance.
Dead Sea individuals appreciate architecture, formulas and structure. They rate honesty, clarity and work ethic highly. Their style is usually contemporary, tailored with staple colour tones.
Dead Sea 15 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling silver
- High polished necklace with entwined plain & white stone set open circle
- Small circle size – 10mm x 10mm
- Large circle size – 20mm x 20mm
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Dead Sea?
Dead Sea was chosen to represent the resilience in certain individuals. It is a reference to staying afloat, no matter how deep or difficult things can get.
For women born to lead and raised to respect.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Slight twist added to this iconic interlocking circle design by setting white stones into one of the two circles. Usually available in plain circles only, this Dead Sea piece makes it’s own style mark by creating something that little bit different.
Love the style, love the look.The Oscar Graves Dead Sea Jewellery Collection
The Dead Sea Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Dead Sea sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.