Sterling Silver Slender Curve EarringsRummy 04
Stunning Slender Drops Seek Red Lips And Low-Slung Bun…
- Created in Sterling Silver
- Add drama to a classic solitaire
- Elegance dropping from the ear
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 04 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 04 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Drop earrings with white stone curved line drop & white round stone centre
- Earring size – 45mm drop x 1mm width
- Stone Size – 1mm - 4mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Sleek and slick, these Rummy earrings are all about the delicate yet dramatic shape and form of the drop.
The larger centre stone does draw the eyes attention but it is the slightness of the curved drop that really makes this piece work.
The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.